Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I spent Thursday evening doing a photo shoot with my girls in front of the tree. They don't like to get too close to each other because they are bratty, so it is hard to get pictures of them like this. I didn't have time to make Christmas cards this year. Not even for family. So, I decided I would try photo cards. We have all decided that this is what we are going to do each year. I stamped the envelopes, so that should make it okay, right? lol
I figured I would put it here so everyone can enjoy our family cards.
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Robin, it's a beautiful picture of the girls and a very nice card. I'm finally get my post done from you tagging me :-))

Ramie :-) said...

Robin--
I love the pic!!! Thanks for sharing...the girls are growing up so fast.

Ramie