Monday, January 21, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

It is finally normal weather in Northwestern PA! I am not happy about it one bit. It has been single digit temps for a couple of days now. At least the snow has stopped falling for a little while. The girls are very happy about it because they get to play in the snow finally!! Although, the last thing I want to do is go OUT in this stuff!! I have lived here my whole life and I still can't stand the cold. lol The girls just got bundled up and headed out the door. I wonder how long they will be out? My guess is not very long!! I already have the water ready to start boiling for their cocoa because I know that is the first thing they will want.
Even though I hate the cold, the snow is so gorgeous. It seems so peaceful. I love looking out my window at the glistening snow. Just beautiful....as long as I don't have to BE in it. We got about 18 inches this weekend and more is predicted during the week.
All of this adds up to one thing for me......time to get cozy inside and create! So, that is on my agenda for the whole week. I have no other plans...YET...other than creating, so wish me luck!

0 comments: