Saturday, October 04, 2008

Here's one of my sketch cards

I made this one tonight because I need a birthday card for my neice's party tomorrow. I am going to make another using this sketch. I am not overly happy with this one, but I DID make it, so you have to look at it!! lol
I used WorldWin Paper and lots of Cuttlebuggin!!!
Now, I know my dots aren't even and I think that is the thing I hate the most. I used the flowers to put centers on for the dots. I thought it was clever....but now I just think it looks crooked. lol
edited: I changed the card and re-uploaded. I did NOT like those uneven dots, so I added the small strip of lilac and put the dots on that. I am happier with it. Oh and I fluffed the flowers a bit more for more fullness.

Check out the slideshow on the sidebar!! I have had two others send me cards already. Don't you want to have your card and name over there?? Sure you do....so just scroll down to the post below for details on how you can have your card on my slideshow too!!

0 comments: