Thursday, November 20, 2008

Artful crossword fun

Okay, so I was bored tonight. Dh is out plowing the FEET of snow we got this afternoon. And will probably go out again in a bit to plow the FEET we are still to get. Yes, we are in the middle of a blizzard in NW Pennsylvania today. It is horrible outside. News is telling people to stay home and off roads. That may be normal to hear in some places, but when you live in a huge snowbelt, you don't hear that very often. We don't close things because of snow or have panics in the grocery stores. lol But, this one is BAD!! Anyways, the girls are practicing their flute and violin and I am bored out of my mind. So, what did I do? I decided to find a site where I could create a crossword puzzle. lol I hope this is visable enough for everyone!! I thought this might be fun to put on here. I will send a little goody to some lucky person who completes this crossword. What you need to do to have a chance is complete the crossword and email me with your answers. You don't have to scan the crossword. lol Just send the answers to the clues to me here and you will be entered to win. On the Monday after Thanksgiving, I will draw a name and someone will win a little something. I can't tell you what you will win because I haven't decided yet!! I will probably go buy something fun just for the winner!! Now, most of the clues are stamping/scrapping related, but a few are about me. You will be able to find those answers in my sidebar and one is even in this post!! I just thought this would be super fun to do on a cold snowy day!! If you have difficulty seeing the puzzle or any clues, just email me and I will send you a copy via email. Ready, set, GO!!!!!
EDITED 11/23: While making this puzzle, I mistyped the answer for 13 across. I can't fix it now because so many have already completed the puzzle. So, the answer for 13 across is "Nestabilites"...I forgot the last "i". I hope this will end any confusion and I apologize. Thanks to those that have played so far!!!





0 comments: