Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sketch Challenge Update

Today, Wanda Hentges sent me a beautiful card using the November Sketch. I just had to include it in the slideshow!!
I hope nobody will be upset with me, but I am not going to post a new sketch for December. I am just always so busy in December that I thought it best that I take a break. Between decorating, wrapping, baking cookies on top of the normal everyday things and my art...I just don't have much extra time. I will resume with a new sketch in January...so don't fear!! I will just continue running the November sketch slideshow on my blog for December as well. I will change it toto the Nov/Dec sketch challenge. There is tons of inspiration and lots of holiday card ideas!! If you want to play along (even if you have already sent me a card) and use the November sketch for another card, please send it to me and I will add it to the slideshow.
Thanks again to everyone who has participated. It is so much fun for me to see how everyone interprets the same sketch!!
Have a creatively wonderful day!

0 comments: