Monday, December 15, 2008

awarded again!

I just found out that Rita nominated me for this award also!! Please do check out her blog. She does such beautiful work and I am sure that you will overdose on eye candy!!! Thank you so much Rita for honoring me with this award!

This time, I am not going to choose 8 bloggers to give this to. I know...I said I was a stickler for rules, but I honestly feel that each and every blogger deserves this award. Any blogs that I read are not created by people seeking fortune and fame. They take the time to share not only their art, but their lives with all of us. I feel like I know so many of the people who write in their blogs and many I have never even sent an email to! I truly enjoy reading blogs and getting inspired by others. My hope with my blog is that I inspire anyone who happens to drop in for a visit. I am not hoping that it will make me famous or rich. I get a little richer each time someone takes the time leave me a comment and let me know that they enjoyed what they saw on my blog. So, thank you to all of you who share your art and lives with all of us through your blog and thank you to everyone who takes a few moments out of their day to visit mine!

Have a creatively wonderful day!!

0 comments: