Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yet another calendar!

Okay, this is the last one for a bit, I promise. But, they are fun to make!! This one uses Basic Grey's Two Scoops papers, tiny and medium daisy punches and Kaiser pearls. The picture makes this look brighter than it is...it is actually quite soft and muted. I made this one for my sister in law. I have never been to her home to know her decor (they live in GA and I don't lol), but I think she likes softer colors like these. At least I HOPE she does!!
Okay, I am going to TRY to clean again. I got almost done and started making another calendar. Do you ever do that? I always get an idea and mess the place up before I even got it clean! lol Have a creatively wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

so love your calendars Robin!

Sue said...

Love both of your new calendars; but this is my favorite! Great job!