Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I was honored to received this award from not one, but two fellow bloggers. Right before Christmas, my dear friend Libby gave me this award. She creates the greatest Cuttlebugged creations and writes tutorials for every one on her blog. I didn't have much time on the computer, so I didn't post about it. I wanted to wait until I had time to come up with 7 other bloggers. I planned to acknowledge it this weekend. Then, I woke up this morning to see that another person had given me this award!! Betty is such a sweet lady and we are on the Cuttlebug Challenge design team together. She creates awesome work...be sure to check it out!
Thank you so much, you two, for giving me this honor!
Now, I have the difficult task of narrowing down a list of hundreds of deserving blogs into just 7. I wish I could just give it to every blogger that I 'stalk' and admire!! But, rulez is rulez, right?
Here are the 7 I am nominating for this award:
Nettie
Hilary
Jay at Indigo Inklings
Becca
Sue
Wendy
Jennifer McGuire

Okay, I am going to spend my day creating. I am going to do a bit of yucky housework and then my family better just fend for themselves for the rest of the day!! lol
Have a creatively wonderful weekend!

0 comments: