Friday, April 10, 2009

With Love from Anya....

Can I tell you all how much I love The Greeting Farm images? I am so in love with them. I love their stamps (great quality rubber that stamps perfectly every time) AND their digi stamps. I just can't seem to get enough of them!!
I made this card using the super cute digi Alice Anya. I think she is just precious.
I have to give credit to my daughter Shanyn. I was making the card and she said that it would be super cute to add the little flower on Anya's headband. She told me that I had better tell all my friends that it was her idea and that the card wasn't quite right until I added that little tiny flower. lol!!!!
Materials: PAPER: Cascata-Salmon, Pistachio, Chocolate (WorldWin Papers), STAMPS: Alice Anya Digi (The Greeting Farm), With Love (Stampa Rosa), INK: Versafine-Vintage Sepia (Tsukineko), Colorbox Fluid Chalk-Old Rose, Lime (Clearsnap) OTHER: Nestabilities-Labels Two, Labels Trio (Spellbinders), Petite Petals/Baby Blooms punches (McGill), Embossing folders-Swiss Dots, D'Vine Swirls, With Love Border (ProvoCraft), Prismacolor Pencils/Gamsol, Twill Tape-salmon, Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a creatively wonderful evening!!

1 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

this is so cute and Shanyn is right, the flower on the headband just makes the card. What creative daughters you have Ronin.