Friday, May 15, 2009

Etsy announcement

I just wanted to let you all know that I greatly reduced the prices of my puzzle and game piece magnets that are for sale on Etsy. I am a terrible pricer and seller of anything, so I think I overpriced them. At first, I thought I did good because some crazy lady went through and placed a large order....only to act as if she didn't know what I was talking about when I contacted her for payment. ♥grin♥
So, if you were at all interested in any of the items that I have for sale, but thought I was pricing too high, prices have been slashed by 50% or more on everything!!
If you didn't want to buy anything anyways, that's great too!!! Not begging for sales, just wanted to give a head's up to anyone who liked my fun magnets.
Have a creatively wonderful day!!!!!!