Tuesday, May 26, 2009

IBFS-All Star

Hey everyone!
Here's a card I made the other day using images from I Brake For Stamps. I just love this Baseball Boy image and the other images I used on the card are coming soon to IBFS!! They compliment the boy perfectly.

I stamped and colored the boy with Prismacolor Pencils, cut him out and put him on the card with pop dots. The little baseball is part of the image also, but I cut it out seperately. I had alot of fun making this card.

Materials: PAPER: Colormates (WorldWin) STAMPS:Baseball Boy, Sports sheet (I Brake for Stamps) INK:Versafine-Onyx Black (Tsukineko) Distress Inks (Ranger) OTHER: Prismacolor Pencils/Gamsol, Pop Dots


Thanks for stopping by and have a creatively wonderful week!! I am off to my first day of work tomorrow...wish me luck!!!!

3 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Love this card Robin - looks great. Good luck tomorrow I'm sure all will go well. I have tagged you - check my blog

Dawn said...

Your blog is so dang cute!! I love the colors. Fabulous card, that stamp is way cute. Got something for you on my blog :)

LORi said...

Robin...This card is so cute!! You have made that stamp come to life. I want it now!!!!

Love the background...The whole thing is fab!!!