Saturday, June 27, 2009

Artistic Outpost - Weathervane

Hi everyone! It's Saturday and that means I get tomorrow off! YAY!!
I tried to share this card on Wednesday, but blogger was hating me!! I got a few things to upload, but this card just would not cooperate. So, I figured that rather than get angry with the computer, I would try again another day. Well, today is the first day that things are working right on blogger for me. I have no idea what the issue was, but it is fixed now.
I made this card using the Home plate from Artistic Outpost.
I think this is probably one of my favorite plates. I seem to use it alot. I also LOVE this weathervane image. The quote is wonderful and so true!! I added some white accents to the stamped image with Prismacolor pencils. I just love how they look on kraft cardstock!!!
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Great card! I love Artistic Outpost.

You might want to try Windows Live Writer. It's a program by Microsoft that links with your blog and you compose your post there. I love it and haven't had a problem since. It doesn't change spacing and stuff like blogger does and it displays what it will look like on your blog as you are typing. Just search Live Writer and it will take you to the download page.

Blessings,
Christine

Annie said...

Fabulous card Robin - your work is truly inspirational.

Ann xxx

PS - that live writer sounds interesting!

Nettie said...

Adorable card Robin! enjoy your cherished day off ;o) hugs, nettie x

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - this is sooooo awesome - Robin!!! It would work perfectly with the IC over on SCS!!! I love the vingtage look and stamp you use!!!

Enjoy your day off!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love your touches of white!

LORi said...

Fantastic Robin!!! Love hoe rustic and aged you made the paper look!!