Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!

Hey everyone!! I had a day off today and decided I needed to have some playtime!! It has been too long since I came in here and created anything. I got these super cute Shy Bear stamps from I Brake For Stamps and just HAD to ink a couple up!! Aren't they sweet?? I didn't make anything overly elaborate with them, but I sure did have fun coloring them!!
There are a ton of these little Shy Bear images. I do believe there is one for every occassion. Be sure to check back soon for even more examples and head over to I Brake For Stamps and get your own!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creatively wonderful rest of the week!

3 comments:

LORi said...

Wonderfully Adorable cards Robin!!!

Debby said...

You don't need anything elaborate with your coloring. Very nice. Beautiful cards.

Dawn said...

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!! I love these images Robin and they are colored beautifully :) The mouse peeking at the bear is the cutest!!