- Copics are hard
- Copics take LOTS of practice
- I am much more comfortable with Prismas/Gamsol at this point
- Copics don't streak but properly blending to get dimension takes patience
- I will buy more Copics, but won't abandon my other coloring mediums
- I definitely need to buy a Memento black inkpad!
- I really like Copics! lol
This one is for my nephew. His party is this weekend and I used his school colors.
This one uses the very first image I colored. This was a stamp that Wendy bought and I just love it. I had to stamp a BUNCH of them. lol It is a really quick and simple card, but I thought it was cute.
It's back to work for me tomorrow. I hope to get a few more cards made today and if I do, I will share them. Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!