Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Artistic Outpost - The Outpost

***be sure to scroll down to the next post to see the card I made using soon to be released digi images!!***

Here's another card made using stamps from the new releases at Artistic Outpost. I am truly loving these stamps and I hope you are too!! This card was made using The Outpost stamps. They are the coolest images ever! You just have to get yourself this set!
I wanted to be sure to keep the image the focal again, so I just placed it on a Cuttlebugged white card. I think it showcases the image nicely. I painted the main image with Twinkling H2Os and left a white border around it to be like a photograph. I just love doing that with the AO images of homes and barns! I mounted it using photo corners and then added the sentiment. Very simple, but I think it is a very pretty card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a creatively wonderful rest of your week!

1 comments:

Dr. Denise Tucker said...

Found your blog on the 2009 One World One Heart Giveaway list. I'm "Bon Blogging", a self-guided search through the OWOH list of 911 blogs in 90 days--inspired by watching the Julia/Julie movie. Come visit my blog
www.thehousemysteries.typepad.com.
I write mysteries and make jewelry.
My mystery features a Madame President and is available on Amazon.