Monday, November 02, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #39

It's Monday, which means another fun challenge from The Pink Elephant!

This week we are having a color challenge!
Use brown, yellow, neutral and a color of your choice. What fun! These colors definitely aren't in my comfort zone color wheel!!! lol

This is what I came up with:

This card was super fun to make. I colored one of my newly released digis with Copics. Then, I used a Marvy Puffy marker to color the marshmallows and then heated it to puff it. It is hard to see in the picture, but irl, it is super cute!!
I also hope that this yellow counts. It is yellow-like, right? I went through my patterned papers and couldn't find any that had brown, yellow and just one other color...so I figured this tan-yellow tone would be okay!
Obviously my 'other' color is pink.

Other big news...we have another new dt member at TPE! My bud, Vicki Garrett, is now on our team! You will love her work....she rocks!!!! So, please stop by TPE, check out the other designers' samples, join in on the challenge and don't forget to welcome Vicki to the crew. Also, welcome Hannah and Betty who joined the crew 2 weeks ago!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creatively wonderful week!

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

love it Robin ... great image

Sheri Gilson said...

Great card Robin!! I love this image and the little marshmallows are too cute!! I am so glad I got this one!!

Just Me said...

It's super cute in the picture!! I LOVE that image too! I can see me getting in trouble with dh LOL

Holly Young said...

Adorable card! I love all of your images Robin, and this one is especially sweet with the sentiment. I love your puffed up marshmallows!

Betty Boo! said...

Yeay Robin! You are designing! Love the card, great colors, I bought the image and plan on using it quite a bit this Holiday Season!

Betty

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love hte way you used the colors!

Nettie said...

fabulous card with your digi-stamp Robin! and you have coloured it perfectly ;o) hugs Nettie xx

Trudi said...

Love this and the pink with the color combo is fab! Congrats on your digi stamps too Robin, that is awesome!

Annie said...

Fabulous as always Robin.

Ann xxx

kc_froglady said...

Great card I really like the bright colors used.

LORi said...

This is perfect...it gives me the warm yummies!!!

love ya girl! LORi

Dawn said...

OMG! Your digi is FANTASTIC! I sooooooo need to buy some puff paint, I love how that looks. You are rockin' the Copics too! I only have one and I can't make it work right lol.

Cheryl said...

WOW,love your Digis and your card is gorgeous!!! Beautiful work!!
Hugs xx