Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Greeting Farm's CHA Relay day #3

Well, I was actually following through with a challenge and just got day 3 done and uploaded. I went to the TGF blog to add my link and see that they have cancelled the relay. They had HUNDREDS of players each day which caused the gallery to crash multiple times. On top of that, people weren't posting their links in the proper blog post and were then sending complaints to the girls who volunteered to email the next digi. The poor girls were overwhelmed with emails and it just got to be too much for everyone. Makes me sad because I was actually keeping up! lol I was so excited to see what the next digi would be and I actually was standing a chance at getting the bonus digi for playing along everyday. Oh well, can't win em all, right?

Here is my card using the super sweet Toby Cub image:

Okay, so I can't win with photos. Yesterday's had too little light and today, the sun is so bright, I couldn't get a 'not washed out' picture. But, I think you get the idea!! The top banner says "I Love You", but the I was eliminated by the sun. I originally didn't have the 'beary' on there and my youngest daughter said I should put it on there since he IS a bear. lol So, I just used some tiny alpha stamps to add it. I like it! The image is colored with Copics. The PP, chipboard letters (I added dots to the S and Stickles to the O) and the glittered heart brad are all scores from Target's dollar spot. Fun card to make and a super cute image!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a creatively wonderful rest of your week!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

I love this Robin! Too bad you couldn't still enter it, but the card is a winner!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is adorable, Robin!! I love the colors and all the yummy layers!! Fabulous job!!

Betty Benton said...

This is so cute! I went to the relay from your blog but apparently posted my first card in the wrong place and didn't get the the second image. Sorry they had so many problems but apparently a lot of people wanted to participate. Maybe the kinks can be worked out and we can "relay" later!