Monday, January 11, 2010

The Pink Elephant #49

Did ya think I disappeared off The Pink Elephant bandwagon or what?!?!
I took a very long hiatus because the holidays had me so overwhelmed, I wanted to cry. But I am back!

This week, our sponsor is Kraftin' Kimmie. She has the cutest stamps evah!

Our challenge is to create a birthday card:

Pretty simple card. I colored the image with Copics and added stickles to make it sparkly. I used some DCWV Whimsy paper....love em!! Buttons and ribbon finish it off.

Be sure to stop by TPE to see what the other girls did this week!


7 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Robin

Ann said...

oh another stunner Robin.
Ann xxx

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous card Robin!! I love the yummy ribbon and sparkle!! Great job!!

Sheri

Holly said...

Love that perfect bow! Great layout and coloring!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Robin! You did a fabulous job with Party Time! I adore the colour combo, the sparkly balloons and that scrumptious ribbon!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is Fabulous Robin! Just fabulous!!

Vicki

Dawn said...

I'm glad to you back on the backwagon :) and with such a lovely card to boot! I love everything about it!! You always do such awesome work!