Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Bet ya all thought I forgot about announcing a winner for my TPE birthday blog candy, didn't you?
Well, I really didn't. I was sick for alot of the week and just didn't feel much like being on my computer. 
I am on one all day at work and when I come home, it is the last place I want to be....scary!!!

Anyways, I got together a little pack of goodies:
a set of clear stamps from Cosmo Cricket
flat back pearls in red, pink and white along with some large heart shaped pearls
a couple of small 2010 calendars 
Maya Road chipboard birdies
 Maya Road crocheted butterflies
a free digi from my collection at Squigglefly (your choice)

The winner of my TPE birthday blog candy is....
drum roll please.....


Jacki, please contact me with your mailing details so I can get your goodies out to you!!

Thank you all for stopping by and saying such sweet things in the comments. They are truly appreciated!!

3 comments:

Jenn K said...

WOOHHOOO!! Congrats Jacki!! Have fun with your goodies!! Glad you are feeling better Robin :-)

DesertBuni said...

Congrats to You Jacki!
Glad to know you are feeling better Robin!

Tamie said...

Robin your sketch design is awesome. I can't wait to do it. Glad to see you are feeling better. My sinus's are going crazy...so I truly do feel for you. Great work as always.