Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Greeting Farm's CHA Relay day #4...a little late.....

Just was doing some post scheduling and realized that I never posted my final card for the CHA relay that The Greeting Farm hosted. OOPS!!! I guess it isn't a huge deal since the relay was cut short. But, I DID complete something and I needed to recognize that. lol

Here is the ATC I made using the image we received for the relay:

 
Isn't this Prince Ian the cutest?!?! I just love him!! I was instantly drawn to my old DCWV Once Upon a Time stack. I also had a set of chipboard embellishments to match the stack that I completely forgot about! I have too much stuff!! The Prince Charming tile was a perfect fit. I colored the clear Dew Drops with Copics to bring a bit more of the blue into the ATC.
I still really stink at hair. I am never going to get the blending right, I don't think! Maybe I should just quit coloring their hair? lol

Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks to The Greeting Farm for the adorable digis!

1 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too cute, Robin!! I love it!!