Monday, April 05, 2010

The Pink Elephant #61

Happy Monday!
It's time for another fun challenge over at TPE!

This week, the challenge is all about nature. Anything from nature qualifies!

Our sponsor is the super wonderful:


I love, love, love their stamps....I think anyone who comes here and reads my blog, knows that by now. lol
I bought the new Swiss Pixies Spring kit within minutes after it was released. I just LOVE these little kids!

Here is my card for this week:

It double dutied as my youngest daughter's bday card because she loves these stamps as much as I do! She turned 11 yesterday on Easter. She was born on Easter and it took 11 years to have her birthday fall on it again. She thought it was very cool to have her birthday and Easter on the same day. lol Sorry for rambling...on to the card details....
I used Basic Grey Blush paper and letters. I colored the Pixie with Copics and also colored the flowers to match. IRL they are much more pink and match the colors better. I hate that photos sometimes aren't as true to color :(
Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to visit TPE to see what the other girls did this week!

9 comments:

Annie said...

wow Robin I love the way you have her laying on the word 'happy' that is just so cool and clever.
ann xxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your coloring on her is stunning, Robyn...WOW, I love this card!

kc_froglady said...

this card is just so fun! I love the way you have her laying on the "happy" and the color combo is great! Glad your dd got a kick out of a holiday birthday and hope you made it extra special for her!

Jeanette said...

Robin I'm adding your wonderful blog to I Did It Creations Blog Connections. I hope you get lots of visitors.

Happy blogging
Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Adorable card design Robin! I know what you mean about photographing colors! Especially reds and pinks... my latest is trying to get RV19 to be the peony pink that it is...finally gave up...deadlines! lol
bummer though! I'm a Swiss Pixie lover too!
Pam Going Postal

Jess said...

Gorgeous coloring and a stunning card!

Jeanette said...

This is an adorable card. Love the colors. Your coloring is fabulous.

Jennifer said...

SO CUTE!! Love that little image!(=

Jenn K said...

Just LOVE this card!!