Friday, March 19, 2010

AO Release day 3

Yay! It's Friday!! I love Fridays.....

Here is a sweet little ornament I made using the A Lovely Day plate from Artistic Outpost:

I covered a laminate sample with Ruche paper and sanded it to add interest to the raised areas. I stamped the little girl, colored her with Copics and cut out. Stamped the sentiment on the side of the ornament and attached the girl to the other side. I cut off the excess that hung over. Glued rick rack around the outside and along the top and bottom. Finally, I added FlowerSoft to the bouquet in her hand and some spilling out of the basket. I have had this stuff for well over a year and have done nothing with it. Isn't that awful?!?!?! I really need to start using more of what I already have rather than buying more stuff.
Here is a close-up of the flower soft:
Thanks for stopping by....come back tomorrow for one more A Lovely Day sample!

1 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Your tag is great, looks like lavendar in the basket.