Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Very productive day!

I finally found my muse today. That sure made me a happy girl. I think it may have been because I have been watching QVC all day Craft Day! I ordered the Quickutz die cut system! Have been wanting one for forever and I couldn't pass up the deal. Sadly, they sold out, so I am on a waitlist. I guess I can wait 45 days....I think I can wait that long anyways!
Anyways, I did get alot of creating done today. I made two Valentine cards that I was quite happy with. Also made two cards using Palette Hybrid inks and Heartsintouch stamps. Was happy with those also. Did some background playing too. It felt like a good day all in all. Tomorrow, I hope to create more, but Thursday is also my "deep cleaning day". I sometimes do it early in the week if I feel like it, but if it is not done by Thursday, it must be done then. I hate cleaning, but if I don't do it, who will?? :)
Friday night, John and I are going out for dinner and a movie. We didn't do anything for our anniversary on Jan. 2, so we are combining that and his birthday (tomorrow). Don't know what we are going to see, but it will be nice to have a night out.

0 comments: