Saturday, January 29, 2005

Been MIA

for over a week and I feel terrible. I had told myself that I would write in my blog everyday and I just don't seem to have enough time for everything. I got alot of things done that needed doing. Worked a few long days trying to complete my work for an upcoming issue of SSReflections. I am almost done now. I also did some "just because" stamping and creating. That always feels so good to do.
I woke up a couple days ago with another terrible cold, so I was done in the dumps for a couple days. I am finally feeling human again! Not much of anything planned for the weekend. It is too cold and snowy out for me to want to leave the house. My life seems so boring lately. Not enough time in the day to get done what I want, but yet, I don't accomplish much anyways. Seems like everyday is the same old thing. I can sure get monotonous at times. :)

I hope to have time to write more tomorrow and I still want to get a good clean picture of our new truck and upload that soon too. Maybe tomorrow will be a nice day and I can snap a quick picture!

0 comments: