Thursday, November 08, 2007

Back in the saddle again...

Okay, so it has been actually 2 1/2 years since I wrote anything in this blog. Talk about getting behind! I can't believe I have slacked so much on my writing. I laughed a little when I read my last post in February 2005 that said I gave up on daily writing, but would write in blog when I had the time. To be totally honest, I completely forgot that I had a blog!! LOL

So...what's new with me?

I have now customized this one and hope to make it a nice little place to visit. I am still writing for www.ssreflections.com each month. I also am still on the design team at www.alteredpages.com
Something exciting that happened last week was that I was accepted onto the WorldWinPapers design team! I really love their cardstock and specialty papers. Check them out www.worldwinpapers.com Being chosen to be on their design team has really given my muse the boost that she needed!! I am happily creating in my studio again. I have spent the last two days working on some things. I will be posting a couple of creations here tomorrow, hopefully.

The girls are in school and we are all finally back into a smooth running routine. It takes us a bit of time to get used to the early mornings! Shanyn is in 3rd grade and Shelby is in 6th!! They are growing up way too fast for my liking!!! John is working alot of hours, but loves the department he works in now. It is nice to see him happy about his work again. My birthday is Sunday...34 already?!?! I was just a teenager, I swear I was!!

Well, that's enough for tonight. Survivor China is just starting and I can't miss it!! Have a great evening.

0 comments: