Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun with Cuttlebug and sandpaper!







Okay, so finally I am getting these uploaded. I had this idea go off in my head when I started playing with WorldWinPapers Doublemates cardstock. This cardstock is so cool anyways, but I think I found my favorite thing to do with it. Doublemates cardstock is two toned cardstock. It has a medium color on one side and it's light coordinate on the other. Now, I love to use my Cuttlebug embossing folders on white core cardstock, so I thought with some extra sanding on Doublemates, I could really have some fun!!! These are my results. All are embossed and then sanded to different degrees. Some are just lightly sanded and a some are heavily sanded to completely reveal the opposite side of the cardstock in the design. I just love em!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are just amazing! I love the paper and how you have shown off the qualities of it. TFS!

Brook said...

Man you did an awesome job! I really love the first one with the buckle! What a fantastic job!

Art By Wanda said...

Robin, these are beautiful cards!!! Congratulations on being accepted to the design team!!

Michelle said...

Robin, they are awesome! Great details!