Sunday, December 02, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Okay, so I never heard of this. I was just innocently reading Yvonne's blog and discovered that she had tagged ME!! lol

Here are the simple rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Here are my random facts:
1. I am a hopeless Project Runway addict
2. I still have my blankie that my mom received at my baby shower
3. I hate that my girls aren't babies anymore
4. I love to get my fingers messy with paints and glues
5. I have a serious problem with buying organizational things and never using them quite right...I always feel the need to organize, but my systems never seem to work...
6. My biggest fear is being trapped in a car that goes underwater or is on fire...hence my aversion to seatbelts, BUT with dh's help, I am getting better about wearing one
7. I met dh where I worked. His sister was a friend of mine and she brought him there to put in an application after he left active duty. I found him quite adorable, so I gave him a job! Later I found out he already had a very good job. He worked both jobs until he convinced me to go out on a date with him. Then he quit working for me. lol

I don't really think I know 7 bloggers. I am so new to blogging. Most of the ones I am aware of were already tagged by Yvonne. So, I guess I have to break the rule and just name 6. Can you believe I couldn't come up with one more?? Sorry....
Lori Roberts
Cindy Roland
Fiona Maxwell
Wanda Hentges
Tim Holtz
Susan Stringfellow

0 comments: