Thursday, January 31, 2008

Polls

Just to let everyone know, I have moved the polls to the top of my sidebar. It will make it easier to find each week. The poll seemed to be getting lower and lower on the sidebar as I added my tags, etc. I don't want anyone who visits to miss the poll. The more visible, the more votes, right?

Today, I am not going to create. I hate to say that, but I really need to revamp some things in here!! I have very little room. I wish I had known how much stuff a paper artist could accumulate and let my dh build this room bigger back in 2000. He wanted to make it twice the size, but I told him I didn't need that much room. Just a few months later, I discovered stamping and paper art. Now, I am busting at the seams!! I can't find anything and after a short time of creating, it looks like a tornado came through. I literally end up working on a 2"x2" square area on my desk!! lol Hope everyone is having a creatively wonderful day today!!

0 comments: