Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nothing exciting...

I have nothing great to write about today. I have a million and one things that I need to get done and I have no muse. She has flown off on a bender again, I think. I need to dust the cobwebs off my desk and get something created today. I think I am going to clean my house a bit and then maybe I will have the ambition to make something wonderful...okay, maybe kinda wonderful. lol

I am excited about a purchase I made on Friday. I finally broke down and bought a digital die cutter. I ordered a Silhouette machine and it should be here in the next couple of days. I have spent most of my free time surfing around getting as much information as I can about it. I have learned alot actually and am very excited to get the machine and start playing around with it. I am not a scrapper, but I really have wanted something that would cut my fonts for a very long time. The only thing that it doesn't do that I wish it would is, cut chipboard. But, the cutters that do cut chipboard are way out of my price range, so I will settle for this. I figure if I am not happy, I will return it and get my money back. lol!!

I am happy to see that alot of people have voted in my poll this week!! If you haven't already, please do. It is just for fun! Tell your friends too, they are always welcome.

Okay, I need to get moving and get something accomplished today. I hope you are all in more creative moods than I am lately!!

0 comments: