Friday, May 30, 2008

Flyin ACC

I recently bought some Inktense watercolor pencils from Dick Blick, so I just had to give them a try. I had a blank ACC (Artful Calling Card) sitting on my desk, so I grabbed that. After blending the colors, I saw a sky, so I added some gesso for clouds and stamped a clock (Heartsintouch) on the background with a soft blue ink. I added some grungeboard wings and a clock charm along with some stamped letters and here is a quick and easy ACC. These are just fun!!If you want to make your own ACCs, head on over to http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/ and pick up some blank ones from Debbie.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE this, Robin!!

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

This is a GREAT ACC, Robin! I think you are so CLEVER to make such a CHARMING ACC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!