Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Made some art!!

For Debbie at Debbie's Die Cuts. I got accepted on her design team and I was so excited to start playing right away. But, I had to wait until the dance stuff was done.
Here are three ACCs (Artfull Calling Cards). They are fun to do!! I think I could get addicted to these like I have inchies!! lol

The first one I used Mica Magic Inkpads directly on the ACC. Stamped over with MM inks and an art definition stamp. Stamped the face and painted with Twinkling H2Os. Then, I inked a piece of white cardstock and stamped the definition again. Tore it and layered it down the side. Added some homemade paper flowers and fibers.

The second one uses images from Artistic Outpost. Aren't they adorable? These are from the "Singing Cowboy" and "Home" plates.

The final one used Radiant Pearls for the background and then I stamped the image on white cardstock, cut out and added to the ACC. I finished it off with a grungeboard crown and heart that inked with Mica Magic ink.

If you are interested in ACCs, you can go to http://thestudioinpreston.blogspot.com/ and buy precut ones from Debbie!

2 comments:

CarolD said...

Robyn-- Congratulations on becoming part of the "Design Team"
Smiles
Carol D

Sue said...

Congrats on the design team! I love these ACC's!!