Friday, September 19, 2008

Inspire Gift Box

I made this today and I love it. I think it would be a great box to hold a gift for someone who inspires you. I might just give this to my daughter's cheerleading coach (with a small gift tucked inside of course!!)Supplies:
WorldWin Papers
Art Declassified Stamps
Crafter's Companion Top Score board
American Crafts Ribbon
India Ink Black
Fiskars Paper Trimmer, Scissors and Paper Crimper
Kokuyo Tape N Roller Plus
Ranger's Glossy Accents
For full instructions, go to the Paper Crazy blog and look for it in my gallery.
Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

this box truly does say FUN!
great gifting but keepsake after the gift!

Libby Dyson said...

I love this Robin. What a great idea for a gift.

CarolD said...

A lovely box Robyn and a lovely idea !!!
Smiles
CArol D