Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big News!!!

I am so excited to announce that I earned a spot on the 2009 Artistic Outpost's guest design team!! I cannot tell you how ecstatic I am over this!!! I absolutely LOVE their stamps! I haven't been on a stamping dt for quite some time, but when I saw their call at the beginning of the month, I just knew it was time to submit some work and take a chance. I am working along with some other fabulous designers. I can't wait to get to know them all!!
Okay, thanks for letting me toot my own horn for a second!!!
Have a creatively wonderful day!

3 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Congrats, Robin!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your amazing designs!

Libby Dyson said...

Congratulations Robin. A well deserved appointment.