Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first card

as an official guest designer for Artistic Outpost! So silly, I love their stamps and have made lots of things with them, but this one seems special.
This card uses the Bluebird sheet that I absolutely adore! I just love this little boy. Isn't he cute?

Materials:
Bluebird plate (Artistic Outpost)
Distress Inks-Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans (Ranger)
Ink Blending tool (Ranger)
Versafine-Onyx Black (Tsuineko)
Inktense watercolor pencils and waterbrush
Ribbon (Wild Asparagus)
Okay, now I am back to my studio to create some more! Have a creatively wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is a fantastic card!! Love the torn paper with the boy image!!

Anonymous said...

OMG..I just love this one..it is gorgeous...I love the Art you put into this card..just perfect.