Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Toot Toot

Oops, there goes my horn again! I was very excited to see that the new issue of Vamp Stamp News is ready to hit the stands and our mailboxes. I checked out the home page and saw that my card is on the cover. I am always so excited when I get published!! Nancie has a way of making artists feel special when she honors us by putting our artwork in the pages of her fabulous magazine!!! If you want to see the actual magazine cover click here.
But, I will share the card too!

It uses all WorldWin Paper, a gorgeous set of stamps from Art Declassified and Twinkling H2Os.
Then, as I was browsing through Vamp Stamp News, I found that I had another holiday card in the public gallery!!
Isn't it cute? I think this stamp is just precious!! The stamps are by Hero Arts and all paper is WorldWin Paper.

Thanks for letting me toot my own horn!!!! I have one more thing for you today. I am just waiting for the glue to dry!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on the published cards!!
Both are wonderful!

Susan Stringfellow said...

I have to say I would totally put this on the cover too. First of all its a fantastic stamp design but you really did a great job with it.

Nettie said...

fabulous cards!