Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sweets for your Sweethearts

I have a new project up on the Paper Crazy blog. I had fun making these and I just know that dh and the girls will love getting them on Saturday.

Here are the ones I made for my girls. Shanyn gets the one with the bug on it because her nickname is Shanynbug. Shelby gets the frog because she has a thing for frogs. Her nickname is Punky, not Froggy. lol They will get these along with a book/bookmark and a Webkinz.Here are the adult ones I made using Kashmir Cloth cardstock. Think thick velvet. YUM. I will give him both, but he better share! lol I will make a new post with what else I am giving dh on Valentine's Day.The embossing doesn't show well in this picture, so I thought I would show some closeups so you could see it better. I just love embossing this Kashmir Cloth!

For supply list and complete instructions on how to make these for your sweetie, please go here.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

wow - that embossed paper is amazing. I would love to play with that stuff. very cool

LORi said...

OMGoodness Robin!! These are Fabulous!! Great JOb Girl!!

Max said...

Very very lush ... I think I NEED some of that Kashmir cloth.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx