Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flower Clips

I thought I would share something fun with you all that I made last week. I would have shared earlier, but I had to get it submitted to WorldWin Papers first. These are fun little paper clips that you can quickly create using punches. They are great to add to cards or use as bookmarks.

And here is a card that I slipped one of these one. I made the card so the clip can be removed by the recipient and used for a bookmark or to adorn some boring paperwork.


Materials: PAPER: Cascata-blue, pink, yellow (WorldWin Papers), STAMPS: Curlz Font (JustRite Stampers), INK: Versamagic-Agean Blue OTHER: Baby Blooms, Petite Petals Punches (McGill),Nestabilities-Labels One (Spellbinders), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), Embossing folder-Swiss Dots, D'Vine Swirls (ProvoCraft), Jumbo Paperclips, Pink Checked Ribbon,Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Silver Brads, Strong white glue, Pop Dots

For complete instructions, please visit the Paper Crazy blog. Have a creatively wonderful day!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute!! Such a pretty embellishment for spring!

The Pink Elephant said...

So cute and springy Robin!! TFS!!

andyjay said...

Those are adorable, Robin! TFS!

Annie said...

oh these are so cute - another thing for me to try out.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

I love these...so cute..I am trying to them too.