Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ian and Anya Sweethearts

I am suddenly enjoying digital stamps!! I recently bought two images from The Greeting Farm and had to play right away. I am seeing these as instant gratification! Gotta love that!
I printed this image on JetPrint Photo Matte paper and then sprayed lightly with fixative before coloring to prevent the ink from smearing. I am happy to say that Gamsol didn't affect the printed image at all!! YAY!!

Pretty simple card. I colored this image with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. Cut them out and adhered to black rectangle Nestabilities. Then, onto a red scalloped Nestie. The yellow card is embossed with a music note Fiskars texture plate. The ribbon looks like it would work with a retro 50s couple, so I used that too!! Aren't they just the cutest couple in the world??? I sure think so!!

Have a creatively wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Karen Lee said...

This is adorable.