Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Live....

It's Wednesday and that means its time to share another Artistic Outpost creation!
This is another ATC I made using stamps from The Old Grist Mill plate. These stamps are so versatile! I just simply stamped the leaf on textured cardstock with Brilliance ink (sadly, you can't see the shimmer) and then I stamped the text repeatedly at an angle across the entire panel. The green leaves were stamped and cut out. I wrinkled them up a bit and attached them to the ATC with foam tape for dimension. The 'Live' is part of one of the sentiment stamps. I just put tape on the parts I didn't want to use, inked, removed tape and stamped using my stamp positioner. Super simple, but I thought it came out really nice.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a creatively wonderful rest of your week!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

this is lovely Robin! pleased to read you're not worried about anything at the moment ;o) hugs Nettie x

Annie said...

I think it came out stunning. The movement in the leaves is just out of this world Robin. Fantastic work.

Ann xxx

Debby said...

Gorgeous! Your art is always gorgeous!