Saturday, September 12, 2009

Robin-ology

***second post for today...scroll down to see my C4C challenge***

I Saw this on Tina's blog and decided to play along!

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
French

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Don't really have a favorite....maybe Alfie's since I LOVE their chicken parmesan!

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
I don't think I could eat anything for 2 weeks and not get sick of it...

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
buffalo chicken and cheese...unless you mean a normal pizza and then it would just be cheese and pepperoni

What do you like to put on your toast?
butter

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
3

What color is your cellphone?
pink...can't wait for the new contract to get a red one, I am allllllllll about red gadgets right now!

Do you have an iPod?
yep, we all have them...we love our music!

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
nope

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
a stove that we had to buy a couple weeks ago

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No.
************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
absolutely NOT

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
never thought about it, but I do love unique names, so it wouldn't be a common one if I did

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
I think I would and I can't tolerate hot sauce, but it would only hurt for a little while, right?
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Fall & Spring.

Holiday?
Halloween

Day of the week?
Sunday (now that I am working, it is my only guaranteed day off! lol)

Month?
October
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
everyday....

Mood?
happy

What are you listening to?
silence

Current worry?
am not really worried about anything at the moment...
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning
bathroom

What’s the last movie you saw?
been a while since I watched a movie....
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
9 I think. I LOVE flip flops!

Last time you had a run-in with the cops
never

Last person you talked to?
Shelby

Last person you hugged?
John

Do you always answer your phone?
yep

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I would think a family member with an emergency and it wouldn't be good news :(

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I love my brown eyes, but green would be fun sometimes

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic
never been to Sonic

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes, many times over the years

Favorite Christmas song(s)
don't know....not really a Christmas song kind of girl

What’s on your wish list for your birthday
supper made, house clean, laundry done...

Can you do push ups?
um...nope

Can you do a split?
not anymore

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
I guess excited....not nervous at all

Do you have any saved texts?
no, I don't text, I would rather talk

Have you ever been in a car accident?
no

Do you have an accent?
only to people who don't live in NW Pennsylvania!

What is the last movie to make you cry?
I don't know....but I cry pretty easily during movies

Plans tonight?
watching movies with John all evening

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Sure have, but have come back up to the surface with some hard work

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
groceries, can of ice tea, gas

Have you ever been given roses?
yes, but I am with Tina and prefer wildflowers picked by the girls or John

Met someone who changed your life?
yes, quite a few different people have touched my life in a special way

How will you bring in the New Year?
probably at home with the girls and John like I always do....nothing exciting

What song represents you?
I don't know...there are soooooooooo many songs that I relate to

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
absolutely...would love to go back and do alot of things differently in my teen years. And I would give anything to go back and spend some more quality time with my mom since I lost her so early

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
yep....one tattoo and my ears are pierced multiple times. I really regret the tattoo though! No body piercings. There is a reason they are called EARrings! lol

Does anyone love you?
YES!

Would you be a pirate?
No.

What songs do you sing in the shower?’
usually the most recent songs on the radio. I get them in my head and can't get them out! lol

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes, my mom used to always sing me lullabies at naptime and I loved it!

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes, yes, yes.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
yep...John and I hold hands most of the time

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
my girls on their first day of school

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
I would have to say new.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yes.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
would definitely be my height. I am the butt of all jokes for being such a shortie. But I don't mind at all. I can't get taller!!! lol

1 comments:

Debby said...

cute :-) I might just have to play.