Monday, November 30, 2009

An Award!!


From a dear, sweet friend of mine Betty! Be sure to check out her blog...she has some amazing art on there!
Thank you so much for this award Betty!!
I absolutely agree on your #2 fact!
I thought I was the only one who drooled over Gordon Ramsey! lol

So here are the deets for this awesome award:


  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
  2. Copy the logo and place in on your blog.
  3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

O.K. 7 random things about me are:
  1. I can't go buy groceries if my kitchen isn't spotless. The thought of putting away food when there is clutter in my kitchen is frightening to me.
  2. I am a gadget junkie. If I were rich, I would probably buy infomercial doodad that existed. But then...I wouldn't be rich anymore, would I?  lol
  3. I hate mornings.
  4. I have mini panic attacks when anything in my house or surroundings is out of place.
  5. My ideal day is one where I can stay in my PJs and do nothing but read. 
  6. I am so anal about my art that it can take me hours (even been known to take days) to make a card that any other person would be able to whip out in 20 minutes.. I will change it a gazillion times before I am happy. 
  7. This blog award has taught me something....I think I am probably OCD! lol
I am supposed to now nominate 7 other bloggers, but I am so exhausted and need to go to bed. I will come back and edit this post later with my choices. I just wanted to make sure that I properly thanked Betty for being so thoughtful!!

Have a great week & thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

I am sooo excited to hear you hanker for Ramsey too! I go around the house yelling at the kids SHUT IT DOWN, when they start arguing with each other! LOL!!

Betty Boo! said...

I got ahead of myself before I noticed a couple more things we share in common... the grocery/kitchen thing, number 4, my hubby actually thinks it's funny to put stuff out of place on "light" days just to watch me freak out... and number 7, I know I am OCD. My son's little girlfriend called me that one day when I was trying to pack my babies diaper bag for an 8 hour outing at Disneyland! LOL!!

You are welcome for the nomination...You sooo deserve it!

Betty