Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges #15

Hi everyone! I am running late this week!! I need more hours in a day and maybe a couple more days in a week!
This week on C4C, we are challenging you to use snowmen and snowflakes in your creations.

I used one of my images that is available at Squigglefly. I just love this little guy!



Pretty self explanatory. Colored with Copics and Stickled to death! lol
Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to drop by C4C to see what the other girls created this week.

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is a cutie Robin

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Robin, I agree with Frances he is a cutie.

Unknown said...

aaawww, robin...this is so cute! what a precious little snowman face! great papers, coloring, and added *sparkle*! amazing job!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

What a fun card, Robin...love that wonderful snowman!!!

Annie said...

Oh Robin this is just so cute - I can't justify buying anymore snowmen, but I love him. Oh well maybe one more.

Ann xxx

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is adorable...love how the scarf goes 'out of the circle' of snowflakes....fab card

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Robin!! Love the stickles!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Robin,great colouring lovely image, sue.x

LORi said...

Super Fabulous Friend!! When you find the extra time and days, please share some with me!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!

Barbara said...

Aww, this is just so cute, Robin!!! And I LOVE all your Stickles!!

Debby said...

Stickled to death. That's funny :-) Cutie patootie card. I hear ya on the hours in a day. I'd be even more exhaused though if there were too many more.