Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Greeting Farm's CHA Relay day #1

Oh what fun!! The Greeting Farm is hosting a super fun CHA Relay over the next 5 days!
You can read about it HERE
Basically, Marie is giving everyone a free digi today. You create a card using that digi and upload it to their Galleria. Post a link and your email address in the comment section and Mercy will email you the next day's digi. If you don't play, you don't get the next digi. Each day a new digi will be emailed if you upload a card using the previous digi by 6:00 PM CST.
I decided I need to make time for playing more often, so what better way to do that?!?!

Here is my first entry in the CHA relay:

It is a VERY simple card, but I have to be realistic and try to keep them simple since I do have to go to work everyday. I colored Mer Ian with Copics and added glitter to his tail and hair with Spica pens. I love these pens...they are soooooooo cool!!

Stop by the TGF blog to get your own Mer Ian and play along!!
Have a great week everyone!!! Hopefully I will see you back here tomorrow with the next card for the relay!

1 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute, Robin!! I love the texture & color combo!!