Monday, January 25, 2010

The Pink Elephant #51

Ugh...it is Monday and the only good thing about Monday is that it is time for another
super fun challenge at TPE!!!

This week we are asking you to create something using polka dots, a bow and pink!
FUN, FUN, FUN!!

The sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs
They have the most adorable digis evah! I really am in love with them!
The design team got the privilege to work with a couple of them. Thank you so much SSD!

Here is the card I made for this challenge:


The image is colored with Copics and I Stickled the icing on the cupcake. The PP and the sentiment stamp are both from Target's dollar spot. I hit the motherload there for Valentine's goodies this year! lol The ribbon was a very pale purple, so I carefully colored around all of the dots with my Copics to make it match. Love those Copics!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to drop by TPE to see what the other girls created this week!

10 comments:

Annie said...

gorgeous Robin and so good to know that there someone out there as daft as me. Colouring around the spots on ribbon is true dedication!

Ann xxx

Annie said...

oh forgot to say it was worth the colouring - looks great
Ann xxx

StampOwl said...

this is a sweetie :)

Jenn K said...

Awesome finds!! I love looking at the dollar spot there! Beautiful card too!!

Sheri Gilson said...

What a sweet card!! Love the fun cupcake DP!! Great job coloring!!

Holly Young said...

Super cute card and fantastic coloring Robin!

Hannah said...

WOW Mrs. Robin!!!! Love the cupcake icing effect!!! Awesome card!!
Hugs,
Hannah

Unknown said...

LOVE all these yummy colors together, Robin!

Betty Boo! said...

Gorgeous card Robin! I love this color scheme! The glitter, the popped out sentiment... the whole thing!

B

Helen Dooley said...

wow you have some really awesome cards. I have decided to follow your blog. thanks for sharing!