Friday, March 14, 2008

New Poll!

Okay. late again!! My modem died and I am waiting for a new one to arrive. I have this one working off and on, so I am hoping to get this post done before it decided to disable again. I hate computers this week. lol

The last poll closed with the winner being "I do it all baby!". But, clearly, the majority of my visitors are stampers. I only had a handful of scrappers and altered artists. Doesn't really matter, though. All are welcome to visit me and I hope that I inspire you when I get a chance to post art!

I have set up a new poll. This one asks about the types of embellishments you find yourself using the most. I am starting to have troubles coming up with ideas for polls, so if anyone has something they would think would be fun to ask, just shoot me an email at rockinrobin1973@hughes.net and I will be happy to post it...giving you credit of course. I just need to know the question and as many options as you want to list for choices.

Okay, I will be back in a second with some art to share....

0 comments: