Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Poll closed and New one started

Okay, last week's poll is closed. It was interesting to find out that most of you have to have music playing. I am on that chose that it doesn't really matter. I can work in silence, have a tv on or music. I am quite flexible I guess! lol The second place spot went to others that are quite flexible.

Thanks so much for taking the time to have fun on my polls. I really appreciate those that vote and leave comments for me. It makes me know that people are coming to my blog and I am not just writing to myself. lol

The new poll is one that just came to me. All about blogging. I am going to make it so you can enter more than one choice if you want. Mainly, you will have to enter at least two choices because it is a two part question. So, come on and vote. Tell your friends to vote too!!!

0 comments: